- A family/individual portrait session costs £100 weekday/£125 weekend and includes my time on the day, post processing and a slideshow viewing to select your photographs.
- Typically a family shoot lasts 2 to 3 hours. Prints are charged separately (see below)
- Shoots typically take place at your home or local favourite place (parks, woodland, or urban)
- For shoots outside a 40 mile radius of Oxford, a discretionary travel charge may be applied.
Seniors (school leavers) shoots
- A seniors portrait session costs £100 weekday/£125 weekend and includes my time on the day, post processing and a slideshow viewing to select your photographs.
- Typically a shoot lasts 2 to 3 hours
- Prints are charged separately (see below)
- Shoots take place pretty much anywhere within a 40 mile radius of Oxford or London
Prices for head shots vary depending on the number of people involved, and the type of head shot required. Please give me a call to talk it through.
I’m happy to shoot head shots in a studio setting with a plain backdrop, or to take more natural photos using the local environment.
- Bespoke framed prints start at £110.
- There is a wide range of top quality frames to choose from, including traditional frames, canvases and acrylics. For a more detailed price list please contact me directly.
- Albums start at £500
USB stick of digital negatives
- Digital files are available to buy either individually or as a complete set on USB stick. Please note that a minimum printed product order must be placed to qualify to buy the disc. Please contact me for more details.