Most couples choose an “unlimited coverage” package. This usually means that I arrive to photograph the bridal preparation, and leave some time after the first dance. That way, I get to tell the whole story.
The price for unlimited coverage is £1600 and includes:
- a weekday pre wedding (engagement) shoot some weeks prior to the wedding.
- full coverage on your wedding day, typically around 10 hours.
- all images professionally edited to ensure that you both look fantastic.
- all images from the wedding provided at full resolution (typically 500 to 700 photographs, including some black and white conversions. This is via a download link to the collection, but may also be provided on a USB stick.
- your favourite image from the pre wedding shoot printed to A3 and mounted, for your guests to sign at the wedding.
- an online gallery to share with your friends and family.
The majority of couples choose to add an album to display their favourite photos from the day. Please call or e mail to arrange an appointment to view the full range of album options.
- A4 coffee table book 60 images £300
- 14” x 10” magazine style album 80 images £650
- 14” x 10” Queensberry layflat album 50 images £675
Prices include all design work.
I have three styles of album – coffee table book or magazine style, where everything is printed flat to the page, or Queensberry matted albums. Queensberry albums are without doubt, the most beautiful available, hand made in New Zealand. Visit their website to see the quality of their range. www.queensberry.com
If your wedding is for a small gathering, or over a shorter period, please do get in touch to discuss alternative levels of coverage and pricing. I’ll do my very best to accommodate you.
A full price list is available on request. Please contact me for more details.
If, having looked through my galleries and got a feel for my pricing, you think that I may be the photographer for you, I suggest the next best step is to get in touch and arrange a friendly consultation when we can go through the details of your day.
I look forward to hearing from you.